Mr Praveen T J. BPT, D.Yt, D.Ac. (Reg; HCPC, IAP, ISA)
Senior Chartered Physiotherapist and Ergonomist.
ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic (Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation) LTD.
I am working as Senior Physiotherapist and Ergonomist and have more than 6 years of experience in the field of Physiotherapy; mainly chronic pain management, ergonomics and childhood disabilities. I have treated more than 5000 patients and conducted various free medical camps for physically disabled children and chronic for pain management. I also have experience in working in Neuro rehabilitation hands-on therapy for RSI rehabilitation and other kinds of pain management.
Special Training attended:
- Training in OCRA and MAPO Methods of Ergonomic Workplace Analysis from its inventors Prof. Daniela Colombini and Dr. Natale Battevi (EPM, Milano, Italy) in 2008
- Training in Strain Index and Modified NIOSH Lifting Equation by its inventor Prof. Arun Garg (Univ. of Wisconsin, USA) in 2009
- Training workshops on Manual Therapy, Myotherapy, Fitness, Ergonomics, Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Diploma in Acupuncture (D.Ac) from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Institute of Spiritual, Cultural & Holistic Health Science Centre, Mangalore
- Kinesio taping-Sports injuries/Work related musculoskeletal injuries.
- Charted Society of Physiotherapists (http://www.csp.org.uk/)
- Indian Association Physiotherapists (http://www.physiotherapyindia.org)
- Indian Society of Ergonomics (http://www.ise.org.in)